RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Delay of the today telco

It sounds good for me. A priori, GeneralizationSet are possible in current class diagram of Papyrus.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Francisco Javier Cano [mailto:fjcano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 23 octobre 2009 10:34
À : GERARD Sebastien 166342
Cc : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Delay of the today telco

Hi Sebastién,

we would like to add some features for the sash editor that are present
in MOSKitt but not in Papyrus.
I will create a set of enhancements in the bugzilla showing the features
to be added, and set a delivery date for each one.
To add these features to the Papyrus editor I may need some help from
someone more knowledgeable of the backbone than me, maybe Cedric or Patrick.

I will send a list of the bugzilla entries once they are created.
You can see the list of features in the attached .txt

Regards,
Javi
--

GERARD Sebastien 166342 wrote:
> Ok. Can you then send us some info on what do you plan to do for next 2 weeks.
>
> Thanks,
> Sébastien.

*Francisco Javier Cano Muñoz*

Programador senior del Proyecto MOSKitt