Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Minutes of meeting 2009-10-21

Thibault,

Generally only enhancements (not defects) are included in the plan, and then only "major" ones, depending on how manageable the number of enhancements is. Given the size of the Papyrus team, it's conceivable that there would be a fairly large number of items on the plan. ;)

Cheers,

Kenn