Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Change meeting schedule

I won't be able to attend due to a conflict with the Modeling PMC call.

Cheers,

Kenn

2009/10/19 Thibault LANDRE <thibault.landre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok for me

I would like to add :
- M2 release, feedbacks and M3
- Build process
- EEF

Regards,

Thibault

GERARD Sebastien 166342 a écrit :

1 - Technical discussion on a single Papyrus' project resource
2 - Progress status on each diagram + plan for next two weeks.
3 - Miscellaneous