De : GERARD Sebastien 166342
Envoyé : lundi 19 octobre 2009 15:31
À : 'thibault.landre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'Papyrus Project list'; TESSIER Patrick 202707
Objet : RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Change meeting schedule

And why not tommorow?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE Envoyé : lundi 19 octobre 2009 15:29 À : TESSIER Patrick 202707 Cc : Papyrus Project list Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Change meeting schedule

I will not be able to attempt this meeting on wednesday 21.

Regards,

Thibault

TESSIER Patrick 202707 a écrit :
> It is ok For Wednesday,
> Would your like to organise it for this Wednesday 21?
> Patrick

> Patrick Tessier
> Research Engineer
> DRT LIST/DTSI/SOL/LISE CEA-Saclay
> 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
> Tel: 01 69 08 48 63
> www.papyrusuml.org

>>> mdt-papyrus.dev mailing list
>>> mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:TESSIER;Patrick
FN:TESSIER Patrick 202707 (Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx)
ORG:;SOL/LLSP
TITLE:Ingénieur Chercheur
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(01) 69 08 48 63
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;B=E2t. 451 Pce 9;CEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI;GIF/YVETTE CEDEX;;91191;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:B=E2t. 451 Pce 9=0D=0ACEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI=0D=0AGIF/YVETTE CEDEX 91191=
=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx
REV:20071011T094630Z
END:VCARD