De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : jeudi 15 octobre 2009 17:08
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Change meeting schedule

Hi Cédric,

I don't mind shifting the meeting to wednesday, if it allows more people to participate.

But I think we should keep the same hour, so that people outside our local time can participate too (like Kenn or Stephanie).

Regards,

Thibault

Cedric Dumoulin a écrit :

>  Hi,
>
>  I'm not able to attend anymore the conf call meeting on monday
> afternoon untill end of december (due to others constraints).
>  Can we change the day or the time of this meeting ?
>  If we want to keep the same time (16h), I am only available on wednesday.
>  Otherwise, I am also free monday, wednesday or friday morning (let
> says at 11h).
>
>  Cedric
>
> Thibault LANDRE wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> attached is the minute of today's meeting.
>>
>> Some actions were defined. Please have a look to it.
>>

>> Note that only Patrick, Emilien and I were at this meeting.
>>
>> I think it is a shame.
>>
>> Those meetings are a great opportunity for us to exchange on the
>> project, what's going on, what will be done next, what we would like
>> to see in Papyrus.
>> It is also a great chance for us to discuss on how we work together,
>> what should be improved, difficulties etc...
>>
>> Skipping it may save you an hour, but I doubt it helps the project ...
>>

>> The next meeting is planned next week. I hope seeing more people ;)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Thibault

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:TESSIER;Patrick
FN:TESSIER Patrick 202707 (Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx)
ORG:;SOL/LLSP
TITLE:Ingénieur Chercheur
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(01) 69 08 48 63
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;B=E2t. 451 Pce 9;CEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI;GIF/YVETTE CEDEX;;91191;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:B=E2t. 451 Pce 9=0D=0ACEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI=0D=0AGIF/YVETTE CEDEX 91191=
=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx
REV:20071011T094630Z
END:VCARD