[mdt-papyrus.dev] Change meeting schedule

 Hi,

I'm not able to attend anymore the conf call meeting on monday afternoon untill end of december (due to others constraints).
 Can we change the day or the time of this meeting ?
 If we want to keep the same time (16h), I am only available on wednesday.
Otherwise, I am also free monday, wednesday or friday morning (let says at 11h).

 Cedric

Thibault LANDRE wrote:
Hi all,

attached is the minute of today's meeting.

Some actions were defined. Please have a look to it.

Note that only Patrick, Emilien and I were at this meeting.

I think it is a shame.

Those meetings are a great opportunity for us to exchange on the project, what's going on, what will be done next, what we would like to see in Papyrus. It is also a great chance for us to discuss on how we work together, what should be improved, difficulties etc...

Skipping it may save you an hour, but I doubt it helps the project ...

The next meeting is planned next week. I hope seeing more people ;)

Regards,

Thibault