[technology-pmc] Spatial4j requesting v0.6 release approval

Hi all,

Spatial4j is pushing for a 0.6.0 release scheduled for February 17th!
We'll finally be out of incubation.  The release review documentation is
at the following link.  Prior to the 17th, the Spatial4j project needs
approval of the release.  Please take a look at the documentation and
provide any feedback.

https://www.locationtech.org/projects/technology.spatial4j/releases/0.6-0

p.s. hopefully that URL is accessible by those in this community.  If not the CMS says I can contact the EMO to make it public.

Thanks,
~ David