[technology-pmc] Cancel this Wednesday's meeting & Dec. 24th too

Dear Everyone,

I'd like to propose we cancel this Wednesday's PMC meeting. Our U.S. friends are likely going to be interested in leaving early. Also, the 24th of December is similar. Let's resume things on January 28th.

In terms of IP review, GeoMesa is working on wrapping things up in the next few weeks.

We've decided to swap GeoGig in front of GeoTrellis. So GeoGig will start ensuring it's CQ's are submitted this week.

GeoTrellis will still be next in line after GeoGig. Go ahead and raise CQ's any time.

If there's anything we need to discuss in the meantime, please raise it on list. We can schedule an adhoc call as needed.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Back to the top