Re: [technology-pmc] Minutes for July 23, 2014 Meeting

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is why, for example, we can have code in GitHub repositories (which the Webmaster mirrors on Eclipse Foundation servers), but cannot use GitHub Issues (because we currently do not have a solution for mirroring the issues).

Woah.  Does that also mean that projects on GitHub (like Spatial4j) should not use GitHub issues to track features, bugs, etc?

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer

Back to the top