Re: [Technology-pmc] distribute imageio-ext 1.1.5

Hi Jody.

AFAIK, there was no special exceptions made for any specific libraries when we created LocationTech. LocationTech has the ability to distribute LGPL libraries (so long as they pass the due diligence process). This applies to any library distributed by any LocationTech project.

Or have I misunderstood your statement?
You understood me, I was under the impression the exception for LGPL was limited to a few specific key technologies.

Jody

Back to the top