[Technology-pmc] distribute imageio-ext 1.1.5

Next up we have ImageIO-EXT responsible for bridging between Java Image and the various spatial formats we use in GIS.
This library has a lot of "works with" possibilities, including working with GDAL and a various proprietary formats ECW, MRSID etc

The project is here https://www.java.net//project/imageio-ext and is run by GeoSolutions out of Italy (i.e. GeoTools alumni).
The source is marked as LGPL-2.1, BSD on the website.

I tried to confirm this with a few spot inspections (that showed LGPL-3). I expect we will need to talk to Simone Giannecchini on this one.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top