Re: [Technology-pmc] distribute imageio-ext 1.1.5

Thanks, I figured that out after.

I am submitting the version uDig uses ( we are at GeoTools 9.0-M0 ).

I am afraid we did not get an LGPL exception for distributing ImageIO-ext when setting up LocationTech so we may have some trouble on this one.

--
Jody Garnett

On 01/07/2013, at 6:49 PM, Simone Giannecchini <simone.giannecchini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jody,
> the project has moved to github: https://github.com/geosolutions-it/imageio-ext
>
> Current version is 1.1.7.
>
> Regards,
> Simone Giannecchini
> ==
> Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for
> more information.
> ==
>
> Ing. Simone Giannecchini
> @simogeo
> Founder/Director
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
> 55054  Massarosa (LU)
> Italy
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax:     +39 0584 1660272
> mob:   +39  333 8128928
>
> http://www.geo-solutions.it
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Next up we have ImageIO-EXT responsible for bridging between Java Image and
>> the various spatial formats we use in GIS.
>> This library has a lot of "works with" possibilities, including working with
>> GDAL and a various proprietary formats ECW, MRSID etc…
>>
>> The project is here https://www.java.net//project/imageio-ext and is run by
>> GeoSolutions out of Italy (i.e. GeoTools alumni).
>> The source is marked as LGPL-2.1, BSD on the website.
>>
>> I tried to confirm this with a few spot inspections (that showed LGPL-3). I
>> expect we will need to talk to Simone Giannecchini on this one.
>> --
>> Jody Garnett

Back to the top