[Technology-pmc] tech-pmc dependency informal procedure

From earlier conversations it seems the Technology PMC is up to its own devices for handling dependency discussion.

Since we are just starting out I am going to try out the following convention. This is just a starting point, we can revise it over time as needed.

1. Email technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for each dependency
- this gives a discussion thread to link to in the CQ

2. Hold the conversation open for three business days
- If the discussion finishes up the CQ can get a +1,-1 vote as appropriate

3. After three business days with no discussion I will self approve the CQ

I expect we will only have a decent discussion on new dependencies. For simple version upgrades the above cycle will act more as notification and opportunity to communicate.

Cheers
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top