Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Attaching Refactoring undo to multiple editors

Each view/editor can decide by itself if it offers the 'undo' actions (typically by using the 'UndoRedoActionGroup').
You can see for example in the 'SearchView' (org.eclipse.serach) how this is done.
If you miss Undo in a view, file a bug against that view.

Martin

Arun-J <mail.jak@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11.10.2007 09:20

Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT UI developers list." <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[jdt-ui-dev] Attaching Refactoring undo to multiple editors

using org.eclipse.ltk.* for refactoring

I have multiple editors, both UI and text for the same source and various
refactoring action can be triggered from each of these editors.

Currently, undo is enabled only when I go to the source/text editor and when
project node is selected.  I would want to enable Undo refactoring action
from all of the editors for the source. Some pointers on how to get there
would be helpful.

I would be glad to provide more information.

PS:using Eclipse 3.2.2 (WTP 1.5.4)

TIA,
JAK