[jdt-ui-dev] plugin for Java debugging: show image

hi all --

When stepping through image manipulation code, it would be nice to have the option to display images (or int[], or byte[]) as images, instead of as text (using their #toString). Is there anything like this already in Eclipse? Is there a framework in place where I could drop in some code to do this? Similarly useful would be the ability to display Point2D[], float[] (interleaved points), and Shapes in a visual format ...

I'd very much appreciate thoughts and suggestions on this topic ...

Brien

Back to the top