Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Attaching Refactoring undo to multiple editors

Actually this is not Java Editor views.  I have a custom file and  custom
editors for that file.  We support refactoring for that custom file.  This
custom file has several views on which refactoring(LTK based) is supported.
Hence I would want refactor actions to be enabled depending on the
view(editor) in which refactoring is initiated.

As I had mentioned earlier, Undo/Redo Refactor Action is enabled only when I
go to the Text Editor (of this custom file) and when the project node int he
project explorer is selected.