[jdt-ui-dev] Attaching Refactoring undo to multiple editors

using org.eclipse.ltk.* for refactoring

I have multiple editors, both UI and text for the same source and various
refactoring action can be triggered from each of these editors.

Currently, undo is enabled only when I go to the source/text editor and when
project node is selected.  I would want to enable Undo refactoring action
from all of the editors for the source. Some pointers on how to get there
would be helpful.

I would be glad to provide more information.

PS:using Eclipse 3.2.2 (WTP 1.5.4)

TIA,
JAK