Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Open Call Hierarchy Action name

The widget being used is a red herring.  The fact is that the data being displayed is a graph.  Hierarchies don't contain cycles.  Just like References->Hierarchy uses a List to display its results ;-) ;-)

If the search view were a PageBookView like the outline, some searches might contribute their own page as the result set.  So, for the subset of searches where the call graph applies, a tree could appear in the search view instead of a list.

Thanks,
Randy

"Adam Kiezun" <adam.kiezun@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx