[jdt-ui-dev] Open Call Hierarchy Action name

I've added the Call Hierarchy plug-in to my 2.1 install.  I remember reading that this has been contributed to JDT.  It's a *really* nice feature. I'd like to see it replace the search view completely.  Maybe it could be a preference of mode instead of another view, which adds to context menu clutter.

Anyway, Isn't the more common terminology a "call graph"?  Currently, I guess the implementation is displaying a tree, or hierarchy, but that could always change.

Back to the top