Re: [jdt-dev] what exactly does the PR job on jenkins build?

On 19.06.24 05:55, Christoph Läubrich via jdt-dev wrote:

1) The previous strategy triggered a rebuild of PRs on each and every change on master, especially if there are a lot of (long standing) PRs this considerably can block the build pipeline.

Thanks for explaining.

I thought the option is only about what is being built, not what triggers a build. I wish we could have the merge without the extra triggers from HEAD.  As that's not give I'll rest my case.

Stephan

Back to the top