Re: [jdt-dev] junits not hooked anywhere

The "usual way" is to actually look at the build results, if I add one one or more test but the testcount do not show a +1 (or larger) on the result page then something is missing ...

Beside that, if we can *detect* missing/dangling test automatically I don't see why not *execute* them automatically, so this is a chicken-egg problem, because we can't/want'/... use an automated detection (what e.g. usually works by define a name pattern) we have some preconfigured ones, but no automation can decide that something is missing from a set of "manually selected tests" to run...