[jdt-debug-dev] Changing the Existing Functionalities of JDT provided by eclipse

Hi,
I need to implement the model debugger which is for my
MDA tool which was devoleped on eclipse.
For this i need to change the existing functionalities
of JDT(Eclipse provided debugger).
Is it possible to change the following functionalities
of JDT :
1.Step Functions of debugger (instead of suspending
and resueming on source code i want to have it on
diagram)
( I already have the mapping between the source code
and diagram as to where the control should stop on
source code when the user sets the breakpoint on the
diagram.)

2. Can we make JDT not to display the Source code and
only show the Model diagram to the end user during the
debugging process.

IF these implementations are possible then please
provide me the your approch as to how to procead on to
change the above mentioned JDT behaviuor ( In the
Eclipse provided Debugger)

Regards,
Asif