Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Help: How to debug classes in a web-application

The correct place is are the newsgroups
(http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html).

Dani

             Manish Joshi
             <talktomanishj@ya
             hoo.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-debug-dev-adm                                          cc
             in@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-debug-dev] Help: How to debug
             25.01.2004 13:49          classes in a web-application

             Please respond to
             jdt-debug-dev@ecl
                 ipse.org

Hi everybody

I have configured a project in eclipse which contains classes of my web
application.

I am using tomcat 4 as server and i have not attached it with eclipse.

How to debug the classes so that the flow will come to classes after i
issue a request through browser ?

If i have come to wrong forum please direct me to correct place.

Any help will be appreciated ...

Do you Yahoo!?