Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Help: How to debug classes in a web-application

Hello. The list you posted to is for development of the platform itself. The best place for you to get help with your application are the Eclipse news groups. Here is the link:

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

For your Tomcat problem, an excellent approach is to configure Eclipse to work with a remote instance of Tomcat. The Sysdeo plugin worked great for me. You can find instructions here:

http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatPlugin.html

Cheers, Chris

Manish Joshi wrote:
Hi everybody

I have configured a project in eclipse which contains classes of my web application.

I am using tomcat 4 as server and i have not attached it with eclipse.

How to debug the classes so that the flow will come to classes after i issue a request through browser ?

If i have come to wrong forum please direct me to correct place.

Any help will be appreciated ...