[jdt-debug-dev] Help: How to debug classes in a web-application

Hi everybody

I have configured a project in eclipse which contains classes of my web application.

I am using tomcat 4 as server and i have not attached it with eclipse.

How to debug the classes so that the flow will come to classes after i issue a request through browser ?

If i have come to wrong forum please direct me to correct place.

Any help will be appreciated ...

Do you Yahoo!?