[jdt-debug-dev] Eclipse Debugger : Java 1.3 on Windows XP

Hi All,

Platform : Windows XP
Java Verion : 1.3.0
Trying to use debugger feature of the eclipse software

When I try to use the eclipse platform, I get into
the debugging perspective but it does not launch.
The following message box pops up. Here is the error
message :

exception occurred during launch

Reason: cannot connect to vm

In the console window the error is as follows.

Java HotSpot (TM) client vm

warning : Setting of property "java.compiler" is
ignored error occurred during initialization
of vm. could not find - Xrun library: jdwp:dll

Sankar.

Back to the top