Re: [jaxrs-dev] Oracle Certification

What are you referring to by external ideas?

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 8:43 PM Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let's tell it you this way then: Oracle is not particularly known for listening to external ideas.

-Markus

From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rawand takna
Sent: Samstag, 19. Januar 2019 18:37

To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Oracle Certification

considering to ask EF to provide such certificates would be a good idea, but let's be honest, everyone prefers ORACLE.

as for ORACLE not generating revenue from JAX-RS certifications, they are already doing it.

take a look at this

this is an exam that covers REST and SOAP (using JAX-RS and JAX-WS)

Regards

-Rawand