From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rajitha Gunawardhane
Sent: Freitag, 18. Januar 2019 07:15
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Oracle Certification

I am sorry, I am not from oracle or some where,

But I think as of yet there is no any JAX-RS or REST related exam.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 5:40 AM rawand takna <rawandtakna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You said, " All those certifications going to end of life by this March."
I am asking about the new certificates and exams and not the current ones.

would there be a specific exam for RESTful web services (using JAX-RS) only?

You mean there will be a single certificate covering all JEE specs? Or there will be a certificate for each JEE spec?