Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Weekly building of Jakarta Platform Stand-alone TCKs...

The  job https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master/49 completed without the OOM error. I think the publish-junit-test-result report(https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master/49/testReport) is not available due to this config change.

But we can view the Junit reports at https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master/49/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testSuitesOverview.html as the JUnitReportPublisher plugin work without errors.

Regards,
Alwin