[jakartaee-tck-dev] Weekly building of Jakarta Platform Stand-alone TCKs...

All,

I wasn't quite sure how the Jakarta Platform Stand-alone TCKs were being built, but think that I found the answer via the standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master [1] job, which runs on a weekly basis (last run was on May 13).  It takes just under two hours to run the standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master [1].

The job writes to the jakartaee-tck/master/nightly downloads [2] folder, note that the Eclipse Jakarta EE 8 platform files are still there as well.

Scott

Back to the top