Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Next steps for updating the jakartaee-tck repo...

Do you want to work on removing Jakarta XML Registries tests (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/264), I think that you commented somewhere about the issue, so I assigned it to you, sorry if you didn't intend to work on that, please just let me know or unassign.  I was going to ask you but got distracted.

Never mind about the above, as I posted the pr link that you already did, instead of the issue, so obviously, you are interested in doing that!  :)

Thanks,
Scott

Back to the top