Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Next steps for updating the jakartaee-tck repo...

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 6:25 PM Cesar Hernandez <chernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I was going to propose to implement a CI job to automate the verification of some steps for the PR's related with: "jakarta class namespace changes" [1].
But after looking at the merged PRs and the Platform TCK 9 [2] it seems this Epic is completed so I don't see if this will be useful.

Good point.

I couldn't find a specific PR name for javax.ws.rs -> jakarta.ws.rs but after applying the ag command on the 8.0.1 branch it seems it was already covered.

Is there any pending task relate with jakarta class namespace changes?

Just one more I change I think (for remaining java.servlet references), unless I missed something else.  We will still get build failures due to the not yet removing the "pruned in Jakarta EE 9" tests.

Do you want to work on removing Jakarta XML Registries tests (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/264), I think that you commented somewhere about the issue, so I assigned it to you, sorry if you didn't intend to work on that, please just let me know or unassign.  I was going to ask you but got distracted.

Also, https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/212 for removing Jakarta Management is unassigned as well, as other issues are as well.

I'll work on some of the initial changes for removing Jakarta Deployment tests (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/211).

If not, I'm moving to pick from the "tracker for completion of Platform 9.0.0 TCK" [1]

Thanks, there are other unassigned issues as well.  I'll soon work on creating new issues as well, for other work under [1], or if you or other community members, help with that, that is also good.

Thanks,
Scott