Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Next steps for updating the jakartaee-tck repo...

Hi Scott,
In your list I didn't see ejb, I gave it a shot.
The following are the steps I performed and the opened PR in case it's useful:

  • I'm using osx so installed the ag command via:
    • brew install the_silver_searcher
  • I had to add a '' after sed -i, I think ti's also related to the osx sed version:
    • ag --ignore .git  -l javax.| xargs sed -i '' 's/javax\.ejb\./jakarta\.ejb\./g'
  • PR available: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/216