Re: [iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2017 Questions

I agree let's keep it as one questions but order by hardware and then
software.

How about something like the following:

What hardware and software technology are included in your IoT solution? (
check all that apply ):

- Audio playback/speaker
- Camera/video capture
- LCD display
- Touch screen
- Edge node device
- Gateway or hub device
- Sensors
- Actuators
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Data Analytics
- Voice recognition
- Trusted execution environment
- Mobile application
- User application running on a device
- Cloud hosted application
- Integration with existing back-end systems
- Don't Know
- Other