Re: [iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2017 Questions

Since the list is rather lengthy that makes sense. Perhaps even just
visually grouping them within the same question is fine too if possible.
Thanks! ‹Dan

On 1/25/17, 5:24 AM, "iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Ian
Skerrett" <iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of