[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2017 Questions

All,

The last two years the IoT WG has organized an IoT Developer survey. The results are available at:

2016: http://www.slideshare.net/IanSkerrett/iot-developer-survey-2016

2015: http://www.slideshare.net/IanSkerrett/iot-developer-survey-2015

We are now planning for the 2017 version of the survey.  The first step is to start with the 2016 questions and decide upon the questions for the 2017 survey.  At the next IoT WG call, I’d like to review the following document to get input from the members on what questions they would like to see in the survey.  We hope to have the questions finalized by the end of January and field the survey in early February.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mz2GP4mJTXCpOHBEgXwGtImirMtrLP2KKMphAam0yp4/edit?usp=sharing

Regards

Ian

Back to the top