Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Embedded CDT 6.0.0 major release

> On 8 Dec 2020, at 10:45, Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> To my understanding (and please correct me if I am wrong) the project existed for a long time, but outside the Eclipse Foundation. ... So I would say it makes sense to go through the incubation phase.

The project already went through a long one year incubation phase, it is part of the Eclipse Foundation since December 2019, version 6.0.0 is the sixth release since joining the Foundation [1], the project is already in SimRel and EPP and will be part of 2020-12.

Regards,

Liviu

[1] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.embed-cdt/governance

Back to the top