Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Embedded CDT 6.0.0 major release

> On 26 Nov 2020, at 17:37, Hudalla Kai (IOC/PAP-HU) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Liviu,
>
> sorry for the delay. I have taken a look at the review information which
> looks good to me and seems to contain a lot of useful information :-)

Thank you!

> 1. Is this supposed to be the "project website" or a "project portal"
> according to the definitions provided in the Eclipse Project Handbook [2]?

https://eclipse-embed-cdt.github.io/ is the project website.

The site is Jekyll generated. Currently the Eclipse Foundation build infrastructure does not provide the tools required to build Jekyll web sites, so the decision was to host it at GitHub, where it belongs.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top