Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse ioFog release 1.1.0

A general +1 from me as well to the release information. However I think there are few things to understand/clear out before: So in addition to Benjamin's remarks, I also have trouble understanding the context of the "iofog.org" web page:

If this is the "development website", then I think a few things are missing [1]:

---
Development Website
    Is hosted on Eclipse Foundation-provided infrastructure;
    Uses the formal name including appropriate marks, e.g. Eclipse Foo™, on the page title, first mention in the text, and on all prominent references to the project;
    Project incubation status (if applicable) is correctly noted;
    Includes a concise description of the project (with all necessary marks); and
    The standard navigation links (e.g. https://www.eclipse.org) are included in the website footer.
---

If this is not the development website, then were would it be?

There also is a link to "community guidelines" [2], including a "code of conduct" [3]. I am not sure how that relates to the Eclipse Foundation?

I also do understand that you want to put up an "enterprise" supported version [4]. However I do see at least two problems here: How would other contributes be listed in the future? What would be the requirements to get listed on this site? And then the re-use of the name "ioFog" [5]. On the one page it is "Eclipse ioFog" on the other page it is "Edgeworx ioFog".

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#development-website
[2] https://iofog.org/docs/1.0.0/contributing/guidelines.html
[3] https://iofog.org/docs/1.0.0/contributing/code-of-conduct.html
[4] https://iofog.org/enterprise.html