[iot-pmc] Eclipse ioFog release 1.1.0

Good afternoon, PMC team!

We are seeking your review and approval of an initial "training wheels" release of Eclipse ioFog so we can accomplish a couple of things. Those things are:

1 - Learn the process of doing an Eclipse project release so we are better prepared for our next release (which will be coming shortly after)

2 - Make an official release from the IP that was reviewed during the initial code contribution and cover some of the smaller contributions since then.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.iofog/releases/1.1.0

Please let me know if you have any comments or feedback, especially as we are just learning the release process, but otherwise would you mind giving it a +1?

Thanks,
Kilton

--
Kilton Hopkins