Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse ioFog release 1.1.0

+1 for the review information. Looks great! Most projects do not provide
that detailed information so I really like the extra mile you have been
going :-)

I wasn't able to find a link to the project web site in the project
management information under [1]. Maybe you want to add some projetc
links to the web site, documentation and a getting started guide in the
project's meta data?

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.iofog

Kai

On 20.06.19 04:16, Kilton Hopkins wrote:
> Good afternoon, PMC team!
>
> We are seeking your review and approval of an initial "training wheels"
> release of Eclipse ioFog so we can accomplish a couple of things. Those
> things are:
>
> 1 - Learn the process of doing an Eclipse project release so we are
> better prepared for our next release (which will be coming shortly after)
>
> 2 - Make an official release from the IP that was reviewed during the
> initial code contribution and cover some of the smaller contributions
> since then.
>
> https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.iofog/releases/1.1.0
>
> Please let me know if you have any comments or feedback, especially as
> we are just learning the release process, but otherwise would you mind
> giving it a +1?
>
> Thanks,
> Kilton
>
> --
> Kilton Hopkins
> Co-founder and CEO
> kilton@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> 1.773.905.4155

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top