[iot-pmc] [Ideas needed] EclipseCon Europe 2019 — Community Day

Hi Everyone!

There will be a community day at EclipseCon on October 21, 2019. We can get a room for our working group and organize presentations, discussions and workshops as we see fit.

As proposed during our last working group call, I created a Google Doc where we can brainstorm ideas for that day's agenda. You will find it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OTLeK2TcDI8OE-v9F9IHfzTlRLDqU4tXndilsrizGjw

I look forward to discussing your ideas during our next WG call in July!

Best,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.