Re: [incubation] feature blurb

Let's take this off the list.

I'll connect with you directly to sort this out.

Wayne

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Monika Wenger <wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

just realized that i answered with a mail address not related to Eclipse, and therefore my answer was rejected by the mailing list ... we currently do not have any code for the 4diac ide submitted (only the 4diac runtime is on eclipse), since it has so many files were we have to update the headers. currently the 4diac ide is still located here:

we have some features in there but when i start 4diac ide they do not appear in this feature tab of the installation details. I do not know if we configured it wrong or if this is the expected behavior. this is why i do not know how to check if just putting these about.property files into every plugin fills out the blurb.

Monika

Von: incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <incubation-bounces@eclipse.org> im Auftrag von Torkild U. Resheim <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Mai 2017 17:38:09
An: Discussions for new Eclipse projects
Betreff: Re: [incubation] feature blurb

Hi Monika,

A feature plug-in is the one that contains the «feature.xml» and is created using the «New > Feature Project» wizard. If you open the file with PDE you will get a multi-paged editor where you can add the copyright notice as well as some other information.

I had a look in the source repository listed for your project[1], but could not find any Eclipse plug-ins in there. Would you mind give me a pointer, so maybe I can have a better suggestion for you.

Best regards,
Torkild U. Resheim