Re: [incubation] feature blurb

Hi Monika,

A feature plug-in is the one that contains the «feature.xml» and is created using the «New > Feature Project» wizard. If you open the file with PDE you will get a multi-paged editor where you can add the copyright notice as well as some other information.

I had a look in the source repository listed for your project[1], but could not find any Eclipse plug-ins in there. Would you mind give me a pointer, so maybe I can have a better suggestion for you.

Best regards,
Torkild U. Resheim