[incubation] feature blurb

Hi,

within „A Guide to the Legal Documentation for Eclipse-Based Content“, there is section 4.3 „Features  Licenses and Feature Update Licenses“. Within this section it is stated that every feature plugin has to have copyright notices … in the blurb property of about.properties. I copied an about.properties file into every plugin but the installation details do not show any 4diac related feature, where I could look up if this was the corret way to realize this rule. Can anyone explain how this rule is correctly applied?

Thanx for your help

Monika

Eclipse 4diac committer

Back to the top