Re: [incquery-dev] Jenkins build is still unstable: EMF-IncQuery Testing - School Tests #785

It seems that indeed, the queryModTest is the culprit:

1. It adds aStudent and bStudent to the aStudent's friendsWith list
2. In the finally block, the undo executes, but the change of the transaction is null, so nothing happens.
3. Every test that comes _after_ queryModTest will see a different model than it would otherwise.
4. The two failing tests are the only ones that make assertions on the size of aStudents friendsWith list size (by inverse traversing it due to the selfloop).

I don't know why the commands are not undone. -- Edit: now we know, as Tamás wrote, the editing domain was incorrect. I tried fixing it with changing from RecordingCommand to AddCommand, which also fixed the issue.

Another minor suggestion: the second part of the assertion in line 101-102 in the queryModTest should be contains(bStudent).

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems