Re: [incquery-dev] Jenkins build is still unstable: EMF-IncQuery Testing - School Tests #785

Hi,

-----incquery-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: -----
This is why I am thinking another test fails to clean up, but had no time to find out which one.
Hunch: instead of a lack of proper cleanup (undo in finally), the problem might lie with erroneous management of cross-instance internal state in IQBase. A while back, we traced an issue back to some incorrectly maintained static fields in NavigationHelper*.java, so it might be worth taking a look there again.

Cheers,
Gábor

Back to the top