Re: [incquery-dev] Jenkins build is still unstable: EMF-IncQuery Testing - School Tests #785

Hi,

first, our internal build server (https://build.inf.mit.bme.hu/jenkins) still fails with the School tests: https://build.inf.mit.bme.hu/jenkins/job/EMF-IncQuery-Tests-School/

In my workspace, if I tried to execute all tests of the incquery.runtime.base.test, some failed (consistently), but if I tried to execute the failed tests only by themselves, they were working as expected. This is why I am thinking another test fails to clean up, but had no time to find out which one.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz