Re: [incquery-dev] Jenkins build is still unstable: EMF-IncQuery Testing - School Tests #785

Hi,

as we have tested it with Ábel, the Test suite itself does not contain all tests from the project. Try to execute all tests from the project in one go (the build job does exactly the same).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz