Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish updates for the javax -> jakarta transition

Russell Gold wrote on 1/13/20 10:46 AM:
> Hi Bill,
>
> I mean that there are 5 subprojects in GlassFish that use these dependencies.
Do you have that list?

>From Lukas it sounds like Metro is one of the items on that list.

Is the goal to get all of them to either stop using asm, or to use "standard"
asm so they can switch to using a version of asm that works with JDK 11?

> There should be no reason for pfl-asm to exist, as far as I can tell.
Isn't the reason for it to exist is that it provides asm in a different package
so that it doesn't conflict with any version of asm that might be used by
applications?

Back to the top